Friday, August 05, 2011

flower bracelet

flower bracelet

I made this cute bracelet yesterday using the Mollie Flower pattern. I found this pattern even before I learned to crochet and I still love it! It's a really easy pattern to work up and there's still more things I want to make using it.

For the bracelet, I made 3 flowers and joined them with tight knots and then I put an sc in the end flower and chained 10 to the other one and joined with an sc. It took me all of 20 minutes to put this together. I just love it, it's so cute.

And not such a great picture of me wearing it, it's hard to take a picture of your wrist.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. oh it´s so lovely - I like it I´ve just printed the instructions and ...at the moment I am on a flower trip and so ...
    Greetings and thanks from Austria - Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern. I will definitely have to give this a try.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! A great idea. I would LOVE if you would link this up to my new link party for the fiber arts!
    http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/06/new-link-party-hookin-on-hump-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really proud to discover you, your blog is really great! I like the interface, and I loved the content too. Above all continue like this!

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete